Injectable HA Fillers
The International Institute of Aesthetic Medicine - MDCosmetic
Total Time For Course
- This course does not include neuromodulators for therapeutic eg. migraine/TMJ.
- The Cosmetic Neuromodulator course does not cover business or skin health– therefore, our virtual Business Laser & Skincare course is highly recommended.
- Lunch is provided each day, along with snacks and beverages throughout.
Join the IIAM faculty to learn the fastest growing and one of the most potentially profitable cosmetic procedures in North America!
Explore the art of facial rejuvenation through this hands-on cosmetic injectable course and learn the latest techniques using injectable HA fillers.
This hands-on introductory course covers topics including facial anatomy, topical anesthesia, consultation process, clinical applications, complication protocols, and brand information (Juvederm, Restylane, Belotero, etc.). The Injectable HA Fillers course will provide interested physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, and other qualified medical professionals with all of the information they need to start working with patients right away. All injections are performed on live models which fosters an ideal learning environment, interactive discussions between instructors and clients, and the experience required to build 100% confidence.
Any physician who takes this course is immediately eligible to order Injectable HA Fillers from Allergan, Galderma, Merz, and other major suppliers. Nurses are required to work with a physician or nurse practitioner.
*Please note that physicians are required to consult with their licensing College before training to ensure that they will be eligible to perform these procedures.*
Hands On Training Designed For Your Success
Course Fee: $5,000
- Monthly payment plans are now available with Affirm! Click here to prequalify.
- Please note: Courses fill up quickly.
Call us at (604) 461-8888 to register or book online.